- If you’re The Alternative Tourist, our brand new project is for you.
- You will discover the hidden spots of Sofia on your own, be a local in disguise using a map with instructions! A quest-like open-air tour: solve riddles and complete tasks for 2 hours and 30 minutes. You will then meet a local guide who is going to reveal all the mysteries behind the things you explored.
- IMPORTANT! The Sofia Alternative Tour is currently unavailable. Check out our tours calendar for the most up-to-date schedule of our tours.
- Once you arrive, you will meet your guide, who is going to introduce you to the concept, give you all materials needed to complete the tasks in the first part and later share with you the fascinating stories behind the places you saw.
- You are free to experience the tour as you wish, walk in your own pace and stay as long as you want at the various stops. There are few things that might help you have the best possible experience – allow yourself the liberty to speak with locals and get lost – you never know what hidden treasures you might find.
- No matter what you do, make sure to come back to the final meeting point – Gifted, no later than 5 pm, to complete the final challenge. After that, your guide will lead you through your personal experience, and leave you with a full picture of the hidden side of Sofia. Booking recommendable!
Every Monday, Friday and Saturday
Tour start time
Tour start location
Palace of Justice Sofia