SOFIA PUB CRAWL
Join the night walk of Sofia and explore the city’s exciting bar scene. Sofia Pub Crawl is all about spending a night full of surprises, cool people and awesome places. We’ll take you to Sofia’s most interesting hidden underground bars, where’you’ll hear curious stories about what Sofia is like at night. If you are looking for a fun night out in the city and want to spend an evening with people from all over the world, then we’ve got you covered! And what better way to experience the best of Sofia’s nightlife than with an international crowd of fellow travellers?
COVID-19 UPDATE! Unfortunately, due to the new restrictions issued by the local health authorities all bars and clubs in Sofia are now closed. Therefore, all our pub crawls are now cancelled! Be responsible for yourselves and the ones you love. We will be back as soon as we are sure our tours will be safe for our guests, guides and the bars we visit.
You can still join some of our other tours. Make sure to check our tours calendar for the latest information on the tours offered.
Meeting point: Crystal Garden
(in front of the statue of Stefan Stambolov)
All pub crawls are currently suspended due to the new restrictions issued by the local health authorities.
Duration: around 4 hours (the event usually finishes at around 1AM)
NB: Don’t forget your ID card!
You can buy tickets for this pub crawl on the spot or online.
Price per person: 30BGN
(Ticket price includes drinks at most places visited as well as an entrance to a club)
SOFIA PUB CRAWL – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Our sole intent is for our guests to have the most enjoyable experience possible while partying the night away
- The guides do not bear responsibility in case you suffer any harm during this experience (tripping, falling objects, etc.)
- Each guest of this walk is solely responsible for their personal belongings and well-being
- The bars and clubs visited may vary depending on the size of the group and the day of the week
- Don’t forget to bring your ID