SOFIA PUB CRAWL
Join the night walk of Sofia and explore the city’s exciting bar scene. Sofia Pub Crawl is all about spending a night full of surprises, cool people, and awesome places. We’ll take you to Sofia’s most interesting hidden underground bars, where you’ll hear curious stories about what Sofia is like at night. If you are looking for a fun night out in the city and want to spend an evening with people from all over the world, then we’ve got you covered! And what better way to experience the best of Sofia’s nightlife than with an international crowd of fellow travelers?
COVID-19 UPDATE! Our Sofia pub crawls are back!
Meeting point: Crystal Garden
(in front of the statue of Stefan Stambolov)
Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9PM
There will be additional pub crawls on the 26th, 27th and 28th of December.
You can also join our special NEW YEAR’s pub crawl on Dec 31st – booking is mandatory!
Duration: around 4 hours (the event usually finishes at around 1AM)
NB: Don’t forget your ID card!
You can buy tickets for this pub crawl on the spot or online.
Price per person: 30BGN
Ticket price includes drinks at most places visited as well as an entrance to a club.
SOFIA PUB CRAWL – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Our sole intent is for our guests to have the most enjoyable experience possible while partying the night away
- The guides do not bear responsibility in case you suffer any harm during this experience (tripping, falling objects, etc.)
- Each guest of this walk is solely responsible for their personal belongings and well-being
- The bars and clubs visited may vary depending on the size of the group and the day of the week
- Don’t forget to bring your ID and COVID Green Certificate